This fall, CADME in our commitment to foster teacher development, along with generous support from Music Mentors International, is extremely pleased to present an inspiring day of professional development with Dr. Dale Lonis. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Building an environment of trust in your music program
- Engaging in social justice through music
- A philosophy and practice of music education grounded in powerful pedagogical and psychological tenets as well as the latest brain research
- Effective rehearsal concepts and practices designed to help you efficiently and effectively unify the sound of your ensemble, bring them to a greater level of expression and save valuable rehearsal time as you do it.
- No time for score study? Maybe there is another way – a new approach to score study intended to inform your rehearsals with and use your own time more effectively.
Please note that the event is free of charge for all teachers to attend, but we do require pre-registration – this information is also included in the attached document. Please click here for additional information on how to register.